2013年5月29日星期三

week11

Group Presentation 4: Conflict (Group Name:)
Grade: CR
In this week, both of the group presents a very detailed presentation of conflicts.  I think both of the group delivers very clear theories of different conflicts that might encounter in the work.  In general, I think the first presentation is better than second one, but they both have pros and cons.
 
First, they both written very detailed in the presentation, but the second group have too many test in the slides and make me can’t not catch up with the slides while they are doing the presentation. And other than this, both of the groups used different images to convey their ideas which is very good, helps me to enhance the concept in a visual way. Also, both of the groups are used referencing below the images which is quite good. But I have noticed that in their presentation, they uses samples and ideas through other sources rather than create by their own. I think both of the group should reference the ideas as well, not only the images.
 
In terms of using examples, I think one of the groups did quite good, they also use their situation in emphasis how conflicts happen and how it can be solved.  They use of flowgraph and also their models to show us how each other’s work could not satisfy by the member within the group and this might happen.   

没有评论:

发表评论