2013年5月29日星期三

week9

In this week, there are some problems encoutered when i export my wall sturcture to cryengine3. After i had fnished the model with the correct size, i tried to export it to crysis, but it fails. There might be two reasons cause this problem:

1. Too many polygons in my models
2.There is a surface  is not closed surface

 

 
 

 
 
                                               This is the wood stucutre had sucessfully export to cryengine

To solove this problem: I had tried to edit my model in 3DS max and end up finding the when it export it back to sketchup, it makes more polygons than before. So i redo the model again and finally success.



Also, i have start my 2nd part mission, i had 2 objective to achieve in this project:


1. Create a interface in cryengine3 and allow to show the Australian standard with different lanuage
2. Create a on-click event and also some interactive object in the sistuation Engine.




 
 
 





 Due to the busy modelling session this week, i just had start research and have a littly trial on my computer.

没有评论:

发表评论