2013年5月3日星期五

week3


For this week, my task is to make to contour and export it to crisis situation engine. Because I was mess up the units between the software, this task took me quite lot of time.

When I first time attempt to put the contour into crysisengine3, it was like a giant piece that I can’t fit it into the site.

So I have search this online and find out the solution, after a solve it, I start to redo it and successfully to get the right scale for the model.



This is the model that our group use for the project.

添加图片说明
 

In order to get the right scale of model, I export the contour model in .dwg format, and export it as polymesh.


Export the model to AutoCad and adjust the model to the right scale.


  And again export it to 3ds max in order to export to model to sketchup




This is the final result that I came out, with the texture that with 1024*1024 size.


 

                                               This is the texture that I got it for the contour model, but it is too bright, so I adjust the brightness on sketchup

I have created a folder for my each week's work, make it more clear and easy to work with.





So i had go to youtube and see some tutorial about export revit to sketchup, but i think due to the sketchup verson is not the pro version, i was not be able to export it straight away for revit to Sketchup, i have to export it to Autocad first and then to sketchup.
The video below is kind of give me some hint about how to do it :

Export Revit to SketchUp
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mWrnuTNhjpY

没有评论:

发表评论