2013年5月29日星期三

week12


Group Presentation 4Remuneration:  (Group Name: Black)

Grade: P-

This week’s presentation is about remuneration, relating the compensation received by the employee, which is quite interesting topic. But after this presentation, I had to say this presentation disappoint me a bit.

 

 CLARITY OF THE ORAL PRESENTATION _

I think overall, I think this group prepare a lot of information for this presentation,

But they didn’t present it well during the presentation. Some of the group members

Just read out the information from the slides, which can’t help me understand the concept

Easily.

 

 

 

CLARITY OF THE WRITTEN PRESENTATION_

As I mentioned above, this group prepared too much information. Therefore, the font is very small in  the slides and I cannot read it properly. Also, there are too much text put in one slide and it makes me hard to understand where each part of the text should belong to.

 

 

DISTINCTIVENESS AND SPECIFICITY OF THE EXAMPLES_

I would say this presentation is not very impressive, but some examples is used to demonstrate the methods of compensation pay to the employee, which is good.

                                                                                                                                

 

REFERENCING _

Yes, referencing is used for the images.

 

THE CONCEPTUAL CONTEXT_

The conceptual context is overall a bit confusing for me. But some of the conceptual is successfully explained.

 

 

 

THE STILL IMAGES_

Not many pictures are used in this presentation; I would like to recommend them to put more images in their future presentation to enhance the ideas.

 

没有评论:

发表评论